Great Recipes from our Community
Roasted Vegetable “Chips”
40 calories, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2g protein, 0 g total fat, 0 g saturated fat, 425 mg sodium
0 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber
- Serves Serves 6
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
Yes, potato chips are delicious; however, a typical serving runs around 250 calories, 20 grams of fat and only 1 gram of fiber. So at F-Factor, when a snack attack hits, we get baking. Our “chips” combine the benefits of high-fiber vegetables while satisfying that salty, crispy craving. This dish makes the perfect party appetizer, or solo sinless indulgence.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 200 F°.
- Coat 2 large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place zucchini and squash in a single layer on one baking sheet.
- Place carrots on other sheet in a single layer.
- Coat vegetables with nonstick cooking spray and season tops of vegetables with salt and oregano.
- Roast for 1 hour, then rotate trays. Roast until vegetables are crisp and dry, about 30 to 60 minutes more.